Michael and Dede Barry lived in Girona, Spain for 12 years, while racing as professional and Olympic cyclists. Partnering with their friends at BikeCat in Girona, they lead road and gravel bicycle tours in Spain and the South of France.
We work with our customers to create a unique itinerary that suites their interests and cycling level. Our standard offerings include:
- Priorat Wine and Cycling Tour
The standard tours we offer are 8 days/7nights. Although our tours are fully custom, the information below is provided as a base reference.
What’s included (Custom Standard Tour):
- All transfers to and from Barcelona Airport
- 8 days / 7 nights in a 4 star hotel
- Breakfasts, lunches, energy bars and sport drinks
- 3 dinners in specialty restaurants representative of the different traditional cuisines
- 6 guided rides according to the group levels
- Support Van
- Repair service and bicycle tune up
- Road Book – Detailed maps and complete information for the rides
- Optional leisure and cultural activities
We will customize the tour to meet the needs and interests of your group. For each tour, we design a unique roadbook, with detailed information about the routes, ride profiles, maps and as well as cultural and historical highlights of the area and places we visit.
We work with you to create an itinerary that fulfills your group´s expectations and goals.
Minimum of group size: 8 people.
We can schedule tours all year round.
Pricing for a Standard Custom Tour start at:
|2499 €||2925 €||2905 €|
For inquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-423-0456.